Monday, November 30, 2009

About Me??

i want to redo my about me part on myspace.. but i want it to be creative like this..



I'm Han duh.



*On May 30, I made the world a better place.



*I go to PHS.



*Fun is my middle name.



*I LOVE tumbling.



*Im obessed with the color Pink.



*I Love my friends.



*They are the bestest.



*I'm outgoing.



*I'm a complete DiTz,



*and total nerd



*I have no patience at all.



*I'm a constantly tripping over my own feet.



* Boys are nothing but DrAmA



*I've got like the shortest attenion span ever.



* I hate change.



*I live for Starbucks.



* Music helps me get through the day.



*I'm almost always fighitng with my dad.



*My mom is awsome.



*If I don't like you, I'm a total *****.



*I hate Drama..



*I'm very high maintence.



*I'm sPoIlEd.



*I always get my way.



* I speak my mind,



but i want it 2 be different.. like.. idk.. just somethin different n creative but sayin stuff like that.. just in other ways.. thx.. much %26lt;3



About Me??

the most important adivice i can give you is to speak the truth.



haha but say it in a sexxy way.



oh also maybe you can sort of put it in a "who am i" theme lol. i had mine like that a few months ago. make it like:



who am i?



short



spiffy



funky



brunette



confident



a starbucks addict



bold



fun



(haha im just putting random words here)



who am i you ask?



i am ___(your name/nickname here)________



then you could end with something like:



"talk all the $H1t you want, i LOVE the attention.



haha thats different. i assume your a preteen, so it shouldnt be hard to think of anything you want to say about yourself.



About Me??

i think its good. i love starbucks!!!!!



About Me??

is it already like that? u want it differant?



o, try useing some glitter-words from codes sites to say those things, or just the main words. maybe put glitter graphics to rep. some of ur words. have fun with it!



About Me??

OMG thats like kool!! go for it and i also have a myspace too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server