Monday, November 30, 2009

What should I do?? and does he sound interested??? help!?

live in a different city than this guy I just moved like two months back but I go back there at least once a month we used to be pretty good friends and hung out. the last time I came back into town he called me and asked to hang out but it was me,him and my ex. I've always kind of liked him and we've always got a long and had great conversations and had a lot in common and after going back that last time I really fell for him.



about a week or so after I got back home I drunk-dialed him and we ended up talking for about 3 hours and the next day I called to apologize and we ended up talking for another 2-3 hours. As dumb as this sounds he moved me onto his myspace top 8 the day following that. He called me yesterday and we ended up talking for another 3 1/2 hours but he's going out on a first date with this other girl though tomorrow and Im dating too but I really like him and I think he has feelings too I dont know what to do as we live in different cities but I think it could work



What should I do?? and does he sound interested??? help!?

You both sound interested. But I don't think you should tell him just yet how much you like him. Keep up with what you are doing now. Don't get so worked up about him dating other girls you do live far away from each other. Play it cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server