Saturday, November 28, 2009

Am I pretty the least bit?

myspace.com/raymanfranks, I have been told different I want to know if mean people call me bad-looking or is it actually true?



Am I pretty the least bit?

Beauty is in the eye on the beholder. But it is you who knows if you are truley pretty both inside and out.



Am I pretty the least bit?

well, your profiles private, so we can't see



Am I pretty the least bit?

This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile.



Don't know. Can't see your picture very well. Sorry.



Am I pretty the least bit?

Eventough i can't see your picture very well im positive you are very attractive. Your picture is youdoing a sport which means you have a great body, so my answer is YES.



However if you want people to tell you for sure you have to make sure then can see your account.



One more thing i want to tell you, never doubt yourself, the people are probably just saying that because they are jelous!!!!!!



AKA/P.S.I mean who doesnt wish they could do what you are doing in that pic, i sure wish i could!!!(im serious)



~Anna, bye:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server