Saturday, November 28, 2009

Virus---retadpu27.exe?

I have this virus on my computer..I was visting a website for myspace countdown clock and it released atleast 100 different trojans/viruses in my pc..I was able to delete most of them,however,this one wasn't deleted..I used Super Anti-Spyware,Ewido,Spy Both S%26amp;D,Ad-aware and rebooted several times and ran them all again..i also ran Yahoo anti spy...I've realized this Virues makes IE run on it's own and in several amounts..I Use Task Manager to shut them down,but they continue to run..what can I do to resolve this??? thanks for any support.



[let me also add someone instructed me to use Prevx1..however,Prevx1 didn't work,when i downloaded it,it said the program had already finished the trial and it had expired..which is totally untrue..i had just downloaded it for the first time.]



Virus---retadpu27.exe?

Well the best thing i'd say is if its not going even though you tried so many softewares, just try AVG antivirus and do a pc scan. Its very effective trust me.



But some viruses are there which doesn't let you run any newly opened .exe programs. It shuts down within 5-10 seconds after opening. That virus doesn't even let you open your task manager. If its so, well you have no other choice than to format your C:\ Drive and install a new version of windows XP



Virus---retadpu27.exe?

take your computer and have it professionally 'cleaned' by a tech who knows how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server