Saturday, November 28, 2009

Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

this is my myspace page..it has me in SEVERAL different atmospheres with several looks.....the more recent ones are in my "flying solo" album (the very last pictures) and the last album from a rockets game saturday.



Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

imma be straight up with you, you should lose weight. Im sure you know it. Purely on looks, you won't get far. Until the guy gets to know you of course, so you better have a great personality.



no nos gusta mujeres gordas



Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

your link doesnt work



Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

ya your link dosn't work....



Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

You have very pretty facial expressions. I hate saying this to people but all you need to do is lose a little weight and you'll be perfect!



Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

i think you are really pretty and you shouldnt need other people to reassure you of that.



Seriously, do you think I am attractive?

yeah! you look like my friend Julia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server