Monday, November 30, 2009

Why do I come off gay to people?

Hello,



First off im 21 (nearly 22) years old. So no, im not one of those teens who get called "gay" as a matter of mearly joking with or degrading someone, or as it applies to being "different" from the norm. I have an honest problem of people, both girls and guys, with thinking i'm homosexual, and I am left having to "prove" them wrong.



This is starting to cause me alot of problems. Im both attractive and smart. I can and do get very beautiful girlfriends, but singledom is particularly hard for me now that the social scene chaged after college. I'ts almost as though I have to "prove" to a girl im not gay, because untill then they think I am and thus think THEY have no shot (Ive been told this twice by girls I picked up at clubs). And we all know first impressions mean EVERYTHING.



- HELP



btw, if this would help at all, here is my myspace profile. Maybe it will help.



http://www.myspace.com/rpcesar



Why do I come off gay to people?

Well um in the first picture of those many pictures in the main page where you post a lot of pic, not the display pic, you don't look gay at all, but in the next pictures your lips kinda look so red like as if you're wearing a lip stick.... Maybe that's why?



Why do I come off gay to people?

i don't think you're gay richard.



ps- your music blows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server