Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

Sorry I am asking this for like the 3rd or 4th time lol. Well, I just recently started highschool (freshman now) and I needed to put up a new myspace pic, because I look a little different now, just my hair actually.



So I have a few questions actually. Please answer them all!



First, what picture do I look better in?



http://i10.tinypic.com/6h764ab.jpg



http://i16.tinypic.com/4ztewqu.jpg



http://i8.tinypic.com/506fib4.jpg



Next, what do you think of how I look?



Cute, hot, ugly etc...



Um, finally and the most embarrassing question but I need to ask this, girls only doh.



If you were in my highschool, (freshman) what would you do if I asked you out? Judging me just by my looks. Don't answer this one if you don't want too.. Just wondering incase I want to ask a girl out...



Ugh... *is embarrassed*



Insult me as much as you'd like btw, I'll take it as constructive criticism o.o.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

VERY cute



i would def. wanna go out with you but im a junior...you also look sweet and down to earth =]



nice eyes, smile, hair



1st pic



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

the 1st one looks the best (but bad angle), your ok looking. But I need to tell you something, You don't need to be stressing over if a girl would date you or not. Your need to focus on your schooling. I know that sounds lame right now, but you'll start to understand in you junior year and realized you just wasted the last 2 years worrying how you look....



But Im sure plenty of girls would say yes.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

You are not ugly, you are not cute, you are not hot. But you are good looking. To me that means average, but as long as you have good style, winning personality and a killer smile you'll be fine. I dont know what I would do if you asked me out because I dont know about our personality, if it was my type, and you looked the way you do, i'd definatley say yes. But try some acne cream, that will definately make the ladies want you lol. Hope you get a hot girlfriend.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

well i dont know about the pics but i think you are cute!!!



: ) ME!!! ( :



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

i like the first one. im a year younger than u, and id probably say yea. dont stress about that crap. ur only a freshman. don be embarrased! its ok! seriously!



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

I like the 1st and 3rd ones.



I think you are pretty cute, but you shouldn't be worrying about it.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

#1, and #3 look like the same picture.



#2 you look sad and the toys in back take the attention away from you.



You look good and nice enough to go out with.



Most women are thrilled and pleased from attention from a guy or two.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

3rd one makes you look fun and silly, keep that one.



Your allright (not ugly, you have potential lol)



I would think about it a little, and probably say no...only cause its fun being single right now, plus I'd need to know more than just the way you look (personality, attitude, etc) lol



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

ok first off i just started my freshman year like last week and i know what you mean it will be constructive criticism so here it goes at my school i am like really popular and yah i think your cute im not going to say hot because there is always room for improvment.dont be embarrassed.guys ask questions and thats good lol.omg highschool is fun and stress full but youll like it.oh and about your picture the first one makes you look scary the second one is my favorite.oh ya and watcht he acne and dont let it get out of control i noticed a little bit.hope i helped.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

your a cute guy like the pics btw



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

yeah like every one said the first picture is best.



and i think your a cutie :]



and i'd probly say yes if you were to ask me out....



well if i was a freshman too.. im a sophmore.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

ur sooo cutee (:



i love the first one



ur eyes are pretty



%26amp;%26amp; you look better when you have a little smile like the last one :D



%26amp;%26amp; i am a freshman :)



if you asked me out



i would fer sure go out w/ you



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

hey ok i think that you're good looking, but you're only a freshman and these are supposed to be your 'awkward stages' so if this is as bad as you're gonna look you must have awesome genetics and a bright future love life lol...haha i really like your eyes, they're adorable! lol hmm about the dating question---the best thing you could do for yourself is be more confident. i really like this guy right now but hes kinda insecure and he doesnt have a reason to be, but i think he'd be much more attractive if he was more confident. so work on taht, but don't get cocky! good luck! o and ya id say sure to a date if i werent significantly older than you lol



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

You have nice eyes. And you aren't ugly. Much more nice then ugly so then yes you are cute.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

i dont like any of the pictures, but overall u look ok.....



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

ur cute...but i think u need 2 b more muscly and ur face has kinda wierd expressions on it....theres an 85 % chance id go out w/ u ..but u would hav 2 wear axe(cologne) and b super funny and a bit rebelous.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

Get pictures taken professionally. It's too obvious you took pictures of yourself, by yourself. As for the other Q, yeah your cute, too young for me (I'm 18) and I'd skip saying 'doh', lol.



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

i like the first one the best!! ur cute but not hot which is fine!! i just started school nd a freshman 2 i'd probally say yes....!!..



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

ur a cutie



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

I like the last picture. You have nice eyes. Overall, you're a cutie!



How do I look in these pictures? (pics inside doh)?

The first one I think i think is the best. In my eyes you are cute, Hot and sexie! Yes I would ask you out because of the fact that ur look and u look like someone who cared and not have a gf just to have one. But this is my honest answer. Hope this helps!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server