Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any way I might be able to get her back?

We haven't been together since last summer. We never talk anymore or anything, but truth is that I still miss her and even kinda want her again. See she broke up with me because we only talked on MySpace due to her moving to a different city before hand, and when she moved back here, and we finally met in person I was still nervous and shy around her, so I didn't say much. So that's why she broke up with me, because I was too shy for her, but she didn't even give me a chance. I know most people are just gonna say "Get over her; Move on: ect" and I know I should, but I can't seem to fully get over her. I just think it's a real shame that we didn't get to see what would happen between us. I really think if I were able to overcome my shyness some, then we would've had something real special. I don't feel this way about any of my other exes, really just this one. She's seemed to have moved on obviously, but is there any chance, any chance at all that I can win her back somehow, someway?



Any way I might be able to get her back?

In order for you to get over her, is to write a letter of your



feelings towards her.. Also tell her you are sorry that your shyness got into the road of a relationship. Not to hold it



against you... If she writes back and says forget it , forget me,



I don't feel anything for you, and etc. This rejection is the only



way you can free your desires of her. Do you see what I mean? If I am wrong and she answers you that she feels that



way too. Well Strike one up for you and show me that I



don't know women's human nature. Do you love yourself?



IF you do you will get over her and be the wiser for it.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server