Monday, November 30, 2009

Are you an expert on flirting?

help me!!!!!



i posted up a new and improved picture of me on myspace and this guy commented that i look different. what do i comment back?



Are you an expert on flirting?

Just comment one of his pictures back complimenting him on his looks.



n.n



Are you an expert on flirting?

sadly Billy is a failure at everything



Are you an expert on flirting?

Thanks I know you like me so how about a date?



Are you an expert on flirting?

u should say : do u like it ?



Are you an expert on flirting?

How you doin???



Are you an expert on flirting?

You bet, Sweetie.



Reply: Thank You. I've made some changes, in My life.



Are you an expert on flirting?

No, far from it!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Are you an expert on flirting?

No, I am not an expert on flirting. I have tried and tried, but just don't get the hang of it. Boo yhooo.



Are you an expert on flirting?

tell him to stop stalking you, in a joking/flirty way



Are you an expert on flirting?

thanks



Are you an expert on flirting?

Thanks a lot ?????oh i really like you and what to meet you and from see what he says and take from there



Are you an expert on flirting?

Well, I would have a date tonight if I were an expert. Since I'm answering your question, then I would have to say "no".



Thanks for the 2 points!



Be good.



Are you an expert on flirting?

only for you baby!



Are you an expert on flirting?

im not a expert



Are you an expert on flirting?

I don't believe in that, when someone likes you you def, don't need to do anything to attrac that person.



Are you an expert on flirting?

ah, young love. You guys are cute :)



Are you an expert on flirting?

im SO not an expert.just complement him back in a joking way. like... i just don't kno. srry!!



Are you an expert on flirting?

Don't fish on the internet for guys.



Are you an expert on flirting?

ask him is a good diefferentn if he says yes dan tell him thxs u hav been workin on changes



Are you an expert on flirting?

no



Are you an expert on flirting?

why do you look different .did you do something specific to change the way you look

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server