Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Boyfriend problems...?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while, and like most guys he has a stalker ex girlfriend who wont leave him alone. She has pictures of them all over her myspace, and constantly emails and texts me pictures of them just to make me mad.. She had a picture of them kissing on her myspace, and my boyfriend knew her password.. I logged on and deleted the picture. Just the picture. And she got very upset, and uploaded a different one... Im not sure of where to go from here.. My boyfriend wont talk to her, so I have to deal with her... but how?!



Boyfriend problems...?

well make sure all pics are old cause my sis had the same problem turns out he was still dating her and all this time we thought she was the evil one...and if he cares for you he should tell her to remove the pics from her my space or he will report her for putting up images of him without his permission!!



Boyfriend problems...?

Male Partners are generally eager to eat and than go to sleap but Female partners enjoys company for longer duration and they live pacify the utopean desire of seeng the water in the deserts. Thus do'nt eat the sex, but taste it slowly and gradually. Report It



Boyfriend problems...?

how old are you guys?all of you?



Boyfriend problems...?

I wish I had a stalker ex girlfriend, that would be awesome, seriously. You just need to confront her and lay it out of her. Be very blunt, harsh, mean, honest, so she gets the picture that she needs to stop this crap.



Boyfriend problems...?

Chop her up and eat her and then go to her house and crap her out on the doorstep



Boyfriend problems...?

I would suggest ignoring her. the reason she is doing it is to spite you, completely leave it alone. consider changing emails, blocking her on social networking sites, never gratify her with a response. she wants to see you react, don't let her have it.



Boyfriend problems...?

All you got to do is you n your bf have to ignore her completely i know it is not easy but you will have to do so.Because if you ignore her n make as if it doesnt bother you she will get mad and stop harassing you all.Or what you can do is report her on the site its very simple



Boyfriend problems...?

I think its not up to you to deal with the problem, afterall she's not your ex. Talk to your man tell him to think of getting rid of her as his first test of responsibility.



Boyfriend problems...?

i has the exact same situation last tym



i broke up with that boyfriend cos of that



but i tink you should jus tell your boyfriend how you feel



and ask him to stay away for tt girl if he really loves you



if he didnt do it



jus dump him and find someone else



Boyfriend problems...?

trust me one this ....... stalkers suck im just a freshy in high school but me and my bf have the same thing shes CRAZY but we always kiss in front of her and stuff it seems to keep her away which is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server