Thursday, December 3, 2009

Interviewing Devildriver???

Today, after school, I'm going to Worcester to interview one of my favorite bands, Devildriver, and see them perform from behind the barrier.



Basically, what I want to know is:



1.What should I ask them?



2.What should I ask them to autograph?



I already have a few questions, mostly song meanings, member relationship, religious views, and boxers or briefs. But WHAT ELSE???



They get asked this crap all the time, and I could just google it if I really wanted to (probably not the underwear one), but I want to do something different.



The audio of my interview will be on my myspace page:



www.myspace.com/foofookittypoo



Interviewing Devildriver???

You could ask them different questions like...



What was the last good movie you saw



As a child, what was you best Christmas present



In School were you more likely to be picked on or more likely to pick on someone



You know stuff like that. Remove them from the whole band scene questions



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server