Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I need help with JavaScript?

Ok, so i got an itouch for christmas and i love it.



i check my myspace and facebook on it, but hate using mysapce because there is no iphone interface like facebook.



so i'e been trying to make my own and i have the log in page down but with one problem, after logging in it takes me to the regular myspace page.



i would like it to take me to the one i designed, but have no idea how to change the javascript to let me do that.



%26lt;input name="ctl00$Main$SplashDisplay$ctl00$Log... type="image" id="ctl00_Main_SplashDisplay_ctl00_Login... style="border-width:0px;" onclick="javascript: if (onWindowSubmit() == true) { doSubmit(); return true; } return false;" src="Login.png" alt="Member Login" width="180" height="48" /%26gt;



that is the code for the button.



if you could tell me how to make it redirect to a different page i would definitely appreciate it.



I need help with JavaScript?

The only way you can use myspace information on your own page is if you have access to the information contained within the myspace database.



If myspace offers an API (Application Programming Interface)(which is a set of javascript or server-side libraries that allows you to connect to their database) you can make your own interface that uses that- however, doing something like that will be very complicated and likely require some server-side scripting knowledge.



Good luck!



I need help with JavaScript?

I don't think that code controls where it redirects AFTER you log in. Thus, it is something on myspace's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server