Thursday, December 3, 2009

Should I ask if he's feeling better?

My bf has been acting different lately, not just w/ me but w/ EVERYONE around him. He wanted to break up, but we ended up just arguing on the phone for 1 hr until he hung up on me. His friends said give him a few days to realize what he had done b/c he has been going through alot lately--theres alot of tension w/n his family right now. Though, idk if we OFFICIALLY broke up b/c he didnt change his myspace status %26amp; im still on his top, %26amp; we just argued %26amp;i didnt agree to either just b friends or lose contact all together--the 2 options he offerered. He was getting both of his casts off today%26amp;evn tho hes bn an a*hole lately i still DO care about him. I was thinking of sending him a msg on myspace saying nothing regarding us, but just to c how he was doin, but idk if i shuld cuz hes been a d*ck lately. Tho, for example, if his parents asked if he heard from me, he could say that i msged him seeing how he was doin, which would show that i actually DID care about him. So should I?



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Yes, since you know him and you want to make him know that you care about him...



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Ask him if he's okay. Don't mention the relationship and see where he takes it. If he doesn't change soon though don't feel obligated to stick around. He should care enough about you to treat you nicely.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Yes, it's better to ask.



If something bad happens to him, you'd regret about not asking.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

I think that's the best way to go about it. Just don't mention anything about your relationship and just see how he's doing. You're a good girlfriend.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

yeah you should and say sorry if you want



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

I would see how he's doing.. just ask as a caring friend. it does seem like he's going through a lot.. i'd try to be a bit more understanding (but don't let him be a b*tch, youknow) and let him know you still care no matter what he htinks of your relationship. when he's feeling beter, the two fo you work it out togheter.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Yes you should.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Yeh call him not myspace and just say you wanted to know if he was feeling better and that if he needed to talk, your more than happy to listen. tell him you also want to know where you stand in the relationship.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Yes! Call him and find out if he's ok - if he gives you the cold shoulder then just tell him you wanted to see if he was alright and tell him you'd like to talk when he's ready.......perhaps he needs more space but do let him know you are there for him if he's having problems at home and that you are concerned for his well being.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

right now he probably going threw thing if ur concernd talk to him make the conversation about him and not ur relationship



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

If I were you I would call him and see how his appointment went and ask if you two are okay or if he still feels the same way.



I wouldn't message him on myspace though...



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

If you actually care for him and wondering how he's doing go on and ask. Just ask him if he's ok and how he's doing. Tell him everything what on ur mind. As him questions mayb.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

I think that is a good idea. Show that you care, but not that you are desperate enough to call him after what he did to you. He has to realize that what he is doing lately is wrong. It is a good idea :)



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

yea. I think so.



for some reason I think you should talk to him on AIM idk?



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Don't ask him if he's feeling better. I mean, don't ask it in those words. When you say that, he could take it as an insult that implies he was sick (emotionally or mentally), or that whatever was wrong was HIS problem and he was just over-reacting. That could get ugly. I'm no expert on relationships, but I like to think about how people will react to things I say, no matter how small of a comment it is. I'm not sure exactly what you should say to him, maybe try asking him how things were going lately, like school or work (not sure on your age) etc, but you should definitely talk to him to see how he's doing...Hope it works out well!



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Cassie--this is too much work for a guy that has his own issues that DO NOT involve you--so don't get involved--tell him to take the time to work them out or at least take the time to calm down and prioritize HIS issues. YOU are busy with your own life and school and you have nothing to do with his life at this age. Way too much drama and there is no signs of appreciating what concern you did try to show--so move on--you aren't responsible for any solutions to his problems. How is he doing??? Well how do you think he is doing?? Lousy--and at a young age, he will have a few problems that will cause concerns for him--you and he fighting and you asking about nothing just adds to the pressure.... leave him alone--NO phone calls--no discussion--tell him to work it out and good luck. I know you care--but it is wasted time and he obviously isn't going to do any better because you happen to be around----get on with your life and have fun---relax, smile and good luck.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

im a guy myself and after a text message misunderstanding,my gf didn't call me. I feel bad and i'm sure that she will stew on it and be more pissed off tomorrow. I can't win,She should call me and/or I should call her but we are too proud and stupid to swallow our pride when we misunderstand each other. I already asked how she was; and now U can B the bigger person by asking him.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Give him some space. Text him or message him telling him that you still care about him, and ask him if he is sure about what he's doing with you. Don't say too much though, keep it really short, and really simple, and not complicated.



If he responds saying no, or if he doesn't respond at all after a few days, then I would just move on, and not rebuild the bridge.



He just wants time to think about everything that's going on in his life. He might just be confused, or he might just be a complete asshole.



Truthfully, I would say just be friends and find another guy. There's a lot of other guys out there.



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Yes, and then let him get in touch with you!Take care!



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

If he has treated you like this all through the relationship, I say their are other fish in the sea! If it is from stress, is this how he will treat you every time he is stressing? You might be better off without him. IF the two of you do work this out, here is some advice:



Let him know when he has a problem with someone else, you will not tolerate him taking it out on you. Tell him if he wants to talk to you about what's eating him, you'll be glad to listen and offer support. If you tolerate this sort of behavior now it could lead to worse! Be careful! Don't let any man treat you like that!



Should I ask if he's feeling better?

Many of us have a bit of experience with this one. You have no idea of the mental aspects of having casts on are. You can not move nor do the things you want to do. There are so many frustrations. Added to his physical and mental problems from his physical problems, is his home/family situation. He is ouchy and rightfully so. However, how you handle it is a great thought. Sometimes sending flowers, or doing something crazy to make him laugh will help. Can you take him out to dinner? Even if you just go to an off the wall place, as long as you just have time for yourselves alone, that should help. Heck, get fast food and park the car in the drive or someplace quiet. Use your love to guide you. Do not stress yourself out over him. If he does not come around and treats you bad, tell him you can't tolerate his attitude and need to break it off unless he wants to give you the attention you deserve. My, I am so glad that I do not have those problems any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server