Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nose Rings???

I was gonna get my nose pierced... but every guy i ask says it will ruin me!!! I'm a different person tho.. and i like to b different then other people!! What do u yall think about diamond stud nose rings?? check out my picture on www.myspace.com/supercutie201122 except now i chocolate brown hair!!!



Nose Rings???

Small, discreet, diamond stud is sexy as hell!



Bang it out, since most of the guys who don't like it are probrably guys that wouldn't have you anyway. Remeber, men can act like b*tches and many of them do.



I have not seen a guy turn down a piece of azz over what is in a womens nose.



Nose Rings???

I had a nose ring, and a septum ring. If you get them pierced with a small stud, it won't look bad. Just don't get those huge gems a lot of girls are walking around with.



Nose Rings???

Don't do it!



Nose Rings???

I think diamond stud nose studs are so cute.. And as for everyone else.. chick do what YOU want. its your body.



Nose Rings???

if u have a nice stomach....get a belly button ring....im 14 and i like mine....i think the nose ring is gunna like ruin ur life...im serious just dont get it..



Nose Rings???

I don't like them but it's your face, your nose, your decision.



Nose Rings???

OMG ...PLEASE, I'm begging you ... DON'T DO IT !!!



Nose Rings???

Permanent holes in your face? Yuck!



Nose Rings???

Seems like everyone has them these days, if you really want to be different then DON'T get one!



Nose Rings???

I have had my nose pieced for over 3 years. I work in a pharmacy and student teach special ed. I have had no problems.



Nose Rings???

They told me the same thing, but I did not get my nose pierce for others thought. I did it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server