Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friendship help..........?

me and my best friend have been best of friends since the 4th grade{ I'm in high school now}.....We now go to different schools and she has a new best friend.....she even put her 1st on her myspace top 8 and I'm not even on there....I hate to say it but I'm jealous because I don't have my partner in crime anymore....What should I do?....Let her go on and I move on?....or what?



Friendship help..........?

Yeah let her go on and have it! She's not ditching you it's quite common. My best friend for 20 yrs we did that. Just call her from time to time and be sincere about how she is how shes doing tell her you miss her and wait but still live your life leave her spot open for her...Don't lose touch on your side always leave the ball in her court...Let her adventure and you go do the same....life's to short!



She will come back around when it's time remember after HS is college! Good luck...I would not take nothing personal towards you...it's the cycle of growing up for some. I am sorry you feel this way though!



Myspace top friends....mine isn't even on mine! It seperates us for our own things so we do not feel smothered by one another...or it gives us space.



Friendship help..........?

You should try to keep the friendship alive. You two have a lot of history together, don't let that go to waste.



But if she refuses, you'll have to find a new best friend.



Friendship help..........?

sounds to me like your her lesbian lover



Friendship help..........?

I'd say something to her and let her know how you feel. If she still ignores you, then I'd try and keep in touch with her, but move on to new friends in your new school. The older you get, the harder it is to keep good friends -- people move, go to different schools, etc. If you try to work it out with her, and she doesn't bother, you can find new people to hang out with in time.



Friendship help..........?

you know we all have to move on in life sometimes it just happens, its just part of life, srry to tell you this.



Friendship help..........?

R u in touch w/ her? If you guys talk again, mayb you'll like her even more and she'll remember that you guys are the best of friends... you'll hav a partner in crime again.



Friendship help..........?

you need to be asking her that question. just call her up and ask her or talk to her in myspace. take care and good luck.



Friendship help..........?

try talking to her more often, call her and say wats up!! try to stay connected to her as much as possible!!



Friendship help..........?

My friend did this to me every since I moved acrossed town she has been putting her other friend before me so what I did was go to her profile and put you don't got me as a top friend thats messed up you is acting funny I don't usually talk that way I was just really pissed she then put me as a top friend then took me down now im not worrying about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server