Thursday, December 3, 2009

Song help.. please help me (Ohh ahh)?

I know the original song "my life be like ohh ahh" by gritz but recently came upon the same song. but it sounded way different.. i cant find this "new" version anywhere axcept on myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



does anyone know whats the difference between this song.. or the name?



please listen.. just click on that link and go to the song "ohh ahh"



tell me what u think.. thanks



Song help.. please help me (Ohh ahh)?

i'd let you know, but the link says 'invalid friendship id'.



Song help.. please help me (Ohh ahh)?

I think it's a remixed version i've heard it before... the other's waaay better though lol, that probably wasn't much help but hey :D Report It



Song help.. please help me (Ohh ahh)?

If ya want the other version at least on myspace here is a link (if it works) lol http://profile.myspace.com/ind... Report It



Song help.. please help me (Ohh ahh)?

still a bad link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server