Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I have a guitar with no brand name!?!?

The guitar i have has no brandname on the head stock or on the back of th guitar...its head stock resembles a fender but the body is different it doesnt have a pick guitar...it has 4 rows of pickups two of them are together and the other two are spaced apart...it has three toggle switches and a tone and volume nob...it is kinda like a suburst with thre stripes down the center...to see a pic of the guitar go to my myspace www.myspace.com/evweagles



I have a guitar with no brand name!?!?

sounds like a Sears version of a Strat



I have a guitar with no brand name!?!?

take it to a guitar shop they'll prob know what it is



I have a guitar with no brand name!?!?

it looks like a Les Paul Gibson .



I have a guitar with no brand name!?!?

ur myspace is set to private...sorry i cant help



I have a guitar with no brand name!?!?

Your myspace is set to private, so I'm assuming you mean your main picture. It looks like a deluxe strat to me (I just tried out one that looks a lot like that), but it could just be a knockoff. The best idea is to bring it to a guitar shop, they'll know better than anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server