Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Do you think that I am a bad person?

Well I had this friend who I was friends with ever since kindergarten and in eighth grade [3 years ago] me and her got into a fight because I moved and started to feel some hate towards her so I went on the computer and did all this mean stuff like enter her name for contests I knew were fake and send hatemail from her to different places. But we started talking on myspace a year ago and became friends again. I came back to visit my grand parents and we met up at the park and I told her that I was REALLY sorry and she said that it was okay. We are meeting again tommorow! Do you think that I am a BAD PERSON? Do you think that she really FORGIVES ME? I told her that I am a changed person!



Do you think that I am a bad person?

yah she does. Freinds do that kind of stuff. its ok. ive done it b4



and we got over it



Do you think that I am a bad person?

Don't worry be happy.



Do you think that I am a bad person?

Well, it was kind of childish to do all that...but you have admitted that...so...Move on... Be friends...and show her that you really care...



Do you think that I am a bad person?

You are not a bad person you are just a child. I'm happy she forgave you now is the time to show you are a real friend by your actions now.



Do you think that I am a bad person?

that wasnt very nice. you shouldnt send hate mail.! i would still be hurt.



Do you think that I am a bad person?

She is a good friend to over look your past short comings as a friend, I don't think you were a bad person, maybe just an immature one, just learn from lessons past, and be the true friend she has been to you all along!



Do you think that I am a bad person?

You apologized and she forgives you. End of story! What you done was wrong but you clearly have made amends so no you are not a bad person



Do you think that I am a bad person?

You grew up, As long as you are truly sorry, and she truly forgives you



Do you think that I am a bad person?

You're not a bad person, sometimes when we get really mad at someone it's easy to lash out. If she has known you for that long, she will know what you're like, and hopefully when you see her tomorrow you can laugh about the whole thing.



Do you think that I am a bad person?

you are not a really bad person as you have said your sorry, BUT she may have forgiven you because she is meeting you tomorrow, SO you will have to be the friend you SHOULD of been before,



Do you think that I am a bad person?

You were bad to her, but I wouldn't call you a bad person. You just had a mean streak but you are over it now. It is quite possible that she has completely forgiven you. I just hope that you never, no matter how much you hate someone, consider doing any of those things to anyone ever again. Because then you would really be a bad person.



Good luck!



Do you think that I am a bad person?

You weren't acting very nice, but now you are...but keep in mind that most people out there won't forgive you for something like that...for example, me. but oh well...hope u guys can still be friends and everything! :D



Do you think that I am a bad person?

Sweetie this is "Granny", no your not a bad person. You did something foolish, regretted it, and apoligized. That's maturity and being what God wants you to be. It does not matter if your friend forgives you or not, forgive yourself and move on. She's lucky to have you!



Do you think that I am a bad person?

I dont know... i probably wouldnt have forgiven you... but if she really is a great friend like i think she is from eight years, she'll love ya anyways... and she'll get over it when she sees how great of a person you can be tomorrow... or a couple of days ago, w/e



any more questions? email me -- helpfulhints@yahoo.com



Do you think that I am a bad person?

I think .... if you're really sorry, then you're not a bad person, you're just human, who makes mistakes. Can only find out if she really forgave you when you talk to her again, but to regain her trust I think you need to be really really really careful about what you say and how you act and stuff until she really trusts you again. Maybe she never will, completely, but that's the consquences of your actions, and what's past is past. Let her know often that you're sorry and you wouldn't do the same thing again. It might be some work to keep your friendship going the second time, but it'll be worth it in the end. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
dedicated server